Some salons that have employed our graduates are:
- The Breakers Hotel Beauty Salon
- Hair Cuttery
- JC Penny Beauty Salon
- Super Cuts
You will experience the difference when you walk through the door, so come on in! We invite you to join our family!
Our accreditations and credentials are as follows:
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
- Approved by Florida Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Approved by Veterans Administration
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS)
- Member of the Palm Beach County Council on Domestic Violence
WE OFFER FINANCING PLANS THAT INCLUDE FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY.
The Beauty Institute can help you become a scientific professional Cosmetologist/Barber. Please browse our site to learn more.
The Beauty Institute is proud to be a certified vendor of the Florida Department of Education Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
What does this mean? It means we are knowledgeable and caring enough to train students with special needs, such as:
- Hearing Impaired Students
- Visually Impaired Students
- Vocational Rehabilitation Students
- Dyslexic Students
We welcome ALL students who believe they can achieve anything they dream, and we support them in their endeavors.
“The Beauty Institute is a truly unique school. Once I entered I knew I wanted to be here for as long as possible, for I felt like I belonged. The Owner, Staff, Instructors and Students are such a unique family. Since I have been here The Beauty Institute has sharpened my mind and skills considerably. Who knows how far I can go with The Beauty Institute behind me? The Beauty Institute gives me Hope and Dreams for a remarkable future.”Rebecca Claypoole, Google Reviews
“Great place to learn, wonderful teachers and the atmosphere is superb.”Carol Mitchell, Facebook